At the New York Society of Play, we understand that, especially now, circumstances can change at the drop of a hat. We have worked to provide a refund policy with flexible solutions.
All policies listed assume that absences and reschedules are not COVID-related. We have an entirely different set of COVID related considerations in our section detailing what happens if there is a COVID outbreak at our program.
Refunds will be based on the total value of your original purchase divided by the number of days you have reserved.
(i.e. The refund amount will depend on whether the original reservation was made with an early bird discount, a multi-week discount, or a sibling discount)
- All requests for reschedule or cancellation must take place at least 48 hours before the day in question in order to receive a monetary refund.
- Any families who do not attend due to cancellation 48 hours prior to the start of the in-day will receive a refund equal to 50% of the original amount paid for that date, OR an NYSoP online voucher equal to 50% of the original amount paid for that date.
- Any families who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the start of the day in question will NOT receive a monetary refund, but may request an online voucher equal to 25% of the original amount paid for that date.
- Any family who is able to produce evidence of a positive COVID test dated within 7 days prior to the date of cancellation will be offered a 75% refund for the original amount paid for that date.
- Any families who do not attend due to cancellation within 24 hours prior to the start of the day may reschedule their attendance to a day where seats are available. If no seats are available, they will receive an online voucher equal to 25% of the original amount paid for that date.
- For full indoor days, we will offer a 25% monetary refund or a 50% online workshop voucher depending on your preference. Please note that this does not apply to partial indoor days. Any families who cancel for a partial indoor day will fall under our regular policy for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance.