In-Person Programs 2023-2024
Spring 2023 is LIVE!
If you are interested in walking pickup for the 2023 – 2024 school year, please select the “Walking Pickup” add-on at check-out. We are NOT able to offer walking pickup for all neighborhood schools on all days. If your school is not listed at check-out, then we cannot guarantee walking pickup!
New York Society of Play’s in-person 2023-2024 programming schedule is here! All school year, we’re bringing your families a thoughtful curriculum that teaches students how to apply skills from playing games to the outside world including:
- Confidence and public speaking
- Conflict resolution and decision-making
- Emotional and social growth
- Mathematics and logic
- Strategy, negotiation, and planning
- Dungeons & Dragons
- In this tabletop roleplaying game, players take on the role of adventurers in a fantasy world, completing quests and defeating monsters. D&D helps players develop confidence, mathematical literacy, public speaking skills, and more.
- Fantasy Frontier™
- Our one-of-a-kind game combines the storytelling aspect of role-playing games with the physical engagement of sports. As a result, your child’s local park becomes a fantasy world filled with adventures, peril, and treasure!